Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

tami

Post by tami »

:D thank you :D
Tami
awsomegr8

Post by awsomegr8 »

hi can anyone advice as my dd is only 2 points short for woodford and she has put on waiting list because of distance which is unfair as we are in catchment for woodford so distance shouldnt matter

pls help
tami

Post by tami »

I called the LEA when the results came out and they said that distance only come into play for tie scores. 2 marks away is very close and there is always some movement even if a couple girls drop their places your DD should have some good news.
all the best!
Tami
Blessed

Post by Blessed »

Congratulations Tami, I'm happy for you.
Your son would see mine on the train then. I'm sure he'll enjoy life at WHSB.

Great News. Well done to him.
Azzurri

Post by Azzurri »

awsomegr8,
Find out how long you'll have to wait and when they will notify you if anything changes.2 points is so close that there is always a good chance of a place.Let's hope there is alot of movement and you and your DD will not be waiting too long.
Good luck
awsomegr8

Post by awsomegr8 »

Thanks Tami and Azzuri

Thanks for giving me hopes as i need it badly as my brain is not worling properly since the result
tami

Post by tami »

don't worry i would find out the distance from your postcode to woodford
and apparently on the 25th of march you can call red LEA and they will tell you numbers and positions on the waiting list. I wouldn't call now they seem to be very stress :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
again wish you all the best.
Tami
NR

NR

Post by NR »

my DD was 14 marks away for Woodford County High School. This school is very local to me. Is it worth appealing with this many marks away. She is on the waiting list.