Entry 2019 offers: (Woodford/ Ilford) Post Here!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Sundus

Re: Entry 2019 OFFERS: (Woodford/ Ilford) Post Here!!

Post by Sundus »

So.. today I checked waiting list position and my daughter from
7th come to 8th... on waiting list.. did anyone else go backwards...
Aira2019

Post by Aira2019 »

Yes my daughter move from 11 to 12 :(
Sundus

Post by Sundus »

Villanelle wrote:Ah thank you. Nice comment. Yes I am glad I spoke to them. All very encouraging!
Hiya... did u call the school or the Redbridge council?
Villanelle

Post by Villanelle »

I rang the council on that occasion. The School Admissions office.
Sundus

Post by Sundus »

Villanelle wrote:I rang the council on that occasion. The School Admissions office.
Thank you so muchXx
Sundus

Post by Sundus »

Hello .. so the online waiting list is stopped we have to do in year school application again... when I called council last week they said it will be on 31st of August... but it’s already the time when we have to do in year school application... is there still chance for them to get place... can someone please advice... many thanks
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Sundus wrote:Hello .. so the online waiting list is stopped we have to do in year school application again... when I called council last week they said it will be on 31st of August... but it’s already the time when we have to do in year school application... is there still chance for them to get place... can someone please advice... many thanks
:?:

The Admissipns Code states that Admissions Authorities (I.e. the LEA for a community school or the school itself for an academy) must maintain main round admissions waiting lists in oversubscription criteria order until the end of December in the year of entry.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Penzy

Post by Penzy »

Sundus wrote:Hello .. so the online waiting list is stopped we have to do in year school application again... when I called council last week they said it will be on 31st of August... but it’s already the time when we have to do in year school application... is there still chance for them to get place... can someone please advice... many thanks
Yes my daughter got into Woodford last year and she told me new girls kept joining her class till beginning of October. Those girls went to their local school before their joined Woodford. Don’t lose hope and Good luck
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

ToadMum wrote:
:?:

The Admissipns Code states that Admissions Authorities (I.e. the LEA for a community school or the school itself for an academy) must maintain main round admissions waiting lists in oversubscription criteria order until the end of December in the year of entry.
https://www.redbridge.gov.uk/schools/ho ... ists-work/

The online waiting list for the 2018/19 school year has closed. If you have recently applied you will be advised by email of your new application reference number for the academic year 2019/20. If you have not submitted an application for the academic year 2019/20 you will need to log on to your Redbridge account and complete an in-year application form. The online waiting lists for the 2019/20 school year will open on Thursday 15 August 2019

Is this what you are referring to on the Redbridge website? This refers to applications for waiting lists for admissions up to the end of the summer term just gone, not to new Year 7 admissions for this September. So, e.g.if a child had started year 7 at School A last September but were on the waiting list for School B all through the year and a place hadn't come up, the parents would have to complete a new form (available from 15th August), to tell the LA that they are still interested in a place at School B (for year 8, come September).
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Sundus

Post by Sundus »

Hello..
Yes I was talking about this which is on the waiting list page online...
Bcuz I can not see the waiting list position anymore.
Thank you for your help I do understand now ... that’s it’s for the kids who were in waiting list all year....
So Bow where can I see my daughter’s waiting list position...
If you can help me on that..
Many thanks
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now