Entry 2019 offers: (Woodford/ Ilford) Post Here!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Madikhan

Re: Entry 2019 OFFERS: (Woodford/ Ilford) Post Here!!

Post by Madikhan »

Villanelle wrote:Great news. Thanks for that. We went from 10 to 8 to 4 so presumably will shift up closer!

Congratulations, worth the wait!!

Fingers crossed you are so close to get in don’t worry and keep praying.... hopefully few more weeks and you will get offer soon.
Villanelle

Post by Villanelle »

Ah thank you. Nice comment. Yes I am glad I spoke to them. All very encouraging!
Villanelle

Post by Villanelle »

I suspect a hold up for the induction day impact. Not embracing anything just yet. Good luck all.
Villanelle

Post by Villanelle »

Hooray! We’re in. Offer received yesterday and we came off the waiting list today. Maybe not the right order but I am too happy to worry now!

And I am embracing the school choice now too! Don’t stop hoping whatever anyone says! Our score was 109.77. So good luck to all you still waiting.
With

Post by With »

Wow congrats my dear, so happy for u good
Luck for ur daughter, my dd is at position 6 hopefully she will get in too.
Villanelle

Post by Villanelle »

Thank you so much. Keeping everything crossed for you and everyone else - there is a lot going on. X
With

Post by With »

Omg my dd jumped 5 position up she is in position 1 now, I’m so happy , guys please check ur dd’s position too, good luck to us
Aira2019

Post by Aira2019 »

Congratulations to all who achieved seats. We are on 11 position now. Don't know if that many seats will move by September. Fingers crossed.
Villanelle

Post by Villanelle »

Oh good luck to all of you. I think there is certainly time for a bit more movement in July and September. The school is lovely and were so kind to give us a short tour as we missed induction days. Keep an eye on your emails. The school contact you before the council. We only got our offer today from the council even though I emailed them yesterday to say I had accepted it from the school the day before so it is a very busy time. Hope to see some more of you getting in.
Sundus

Post by Sundus »

Wow... I open the waiting list after 1 week actually.. and my daughter is at number 7 on waiting list... in last 1 week a jump from 14 to 7... I’m so happy and hopeful... I hope it will go quickly... best of luck to all who got places already .. and who is waiting good luck to us as well ***
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now