REDBRIDGE ALLOCATIONS March 1st 2022

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

ToadMum

Re: REDBRIDGE ALLOCATIONS March 1st 2022

Post by ToadMum »

Presumably you did both indicate that your DS should be considered in this category at the appropriate point (not in your area, but as applicants in this category do have the highest priority, the question should be asked somewhere on the CAF) and provide the evidence required? The admissions process doesn't include mind-reading.

Eta - there is a section on this in the eadmissions guide :

https://www.redbridge.gov.uk/media/7159 ... t-2020.pdf
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Owery

Post by Owery »

Yes, his adoption status and his adoption certificate were both uploaded at the time of his registration for the 11plus.... not to mention that the council would know as per his registration in primary school (he's in a catholic primary even though we do not go to church... due to his LAC status too....)
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Owery wrote:Yes, his adoption status and his adoption certificate were both uploaded at the time of his registration for the 11plus.... not to mention that the council would know as per his registration in primary school (he's in a catholic primary even though we do not go to church... due to his LAC status too....)
Should it have been on the CAF too? Sorry don't know the answer to that, just trying to cover all bases - hope you get some news today
Owery

Post by Owery »

I had a bit of an argument with the admission team yesterday, refused to appeal, reminded them of their own policies, and told them that if it didn't get resolved, i'd contact the adoption team at Redbrigde....
So it might be that, or it might be the waiting list finally moving but...

MY SON IS IN....

So chuffed for him.

I hope all of you waiting are also going to get the news soon.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Owery wrote:I had a bit of an argument with the admission team yesterday, refused to appeal, reminded them of their own policies, and told them that if it didn't get resolved, i'd contact the adoption team at Redbrigde....
So it might be that, or it might be the waiting list finally moving but...

MY SON IS IN....

So chuffed for him.

I hope all of you waiting are also going to get the news soon.
hurray! - that is great new, congratulations!!

- who knows how it happened, TBH they should have behaved better than that! Would have been a good move to get the adoption team involved if you hadn't had a place :wink:
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

Well done.
mad?

Post by mad? »

Oh I'm very pleased to hear that Owery, well done.
mad?
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

Great news, although I'm sorry you had this stress when it shouldn't have happened.
scary mum
arifa130

Post by arifa130 »

Owery
I am so pleased to hear that for your son, and its his rightful place, however, did Redbridge give you an indication of the waiting list? I would like to know as my son is right below the cut off and he should really be offered aplace
Owery

Post by Owery »

I'm afraid they have not... I hope things love quickly for your too.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now