Cgp full length tests

CEM 11 Plus is the selective entrance exam administered by the Centre for Evaluation and Monitoring, Department of Education, University of Durham.

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Trafmum82

Re: Cgp full length tests

Post by Trafmum82 »

I also don't know anyone who has got more than 60s or early 70s on these exams. DS sits his exam on Monday (did one today and sits his last one Monday) so I think what will be will be now! Will be so glad when its all over!
neuralc

Post by neuralc »

We did packs 1,2 and 4 and scores came between 54% and 75%. My child couldn't complete more than 80% on time before errors crept in, so I found it more useful to mark against accuracy. We managed to get to 80% accuracy - well, actually 78% but I said 80% to help with motivation as that was the target...

Now I have feedback on the actual test content I will use the CGP materials again.
brummie_mum

Post by brummie_mum »

Hi, my ds attempted pack 1 - paper A, his first full paper yesterday and got around 70%. I got very worried because the pack says to aim for 80%, until I found this thread. Ds doing CEM this September, and he find the comprehension and antonym part the hardest, he scored 8/20 and 7/18 respectively. How do I help him to improve these two sections? :?