Cem detailed report

CEM 11 Plus is the selective entrance exam administered by the Centre for Evaluation and Monitoring, Department of Education, University of Durham.

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Penzy

Cem detailed report

Post by Penzy »

Hi
Is it possible to get detailed report for cem 11 plus exam taken by a child ?if yes what's the procedure ? My child recently took the exam and I want to see his score in each section of exam . I have read somewhere that by filling some form with £10 cheque you can get it but I am not sure which form to fill .
Regards
ASMS

Re: Cem detailed report

Post by ASMS »

Please complete and return the Subject Access Request Form accessible on Durham.ac website.wi

(https://www.dur.ac.uk/data.protection/s ... _requests/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) and, as stipulated by the Act, provide £10 payment and proof of identification for yourself.

Once they have received this documentation and fee, the University will respond within 40 calendar days. I received the result within 2 weeks last year.
Penzy

Post by Penzy »

Thanks ASMS can you please guide me that what should I asked for ? I mean should I asked about detail report or raw scores ? I want to get maximum information about that test .so can u please guide me what should be wording of my request ?
Regards
Sla212

Post by Sla212 »

Fill out the form, on it you state which information you want ie, exam scores for a specific school.

You will receive a set of numbers for the exam - VR/NVR/Maths etc - it's a mixture of scores & raw scores. That's all they can give you, it's not a report as such.

If the school you are looking at has released a set of exam scores, presumably it has...you can match up your child's score with the school list.

You also need ID for your child as well as yourself - we sent passport copies.

Email Durham, they were really helpful last year, I think results took about 3 weeks though.
turnip08

Post by turnip08 »

This is interesting, do they provide very detailed info or is it just the raw score in each of the 3 main sections?

In terms of raw scores for e.g. Numerical Reasoning, VR, NVR, you can request those by emailing SelectionTests@bexley.gov.uk and quoting the Candidate Number. In terms of ranking, you can find that by looking at the excel sheet with all the data which was quoted elsewhere (can't access the link right now).
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now