Starting Latymer Living in or Near N8, N10

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Pkaboo

Starting Latymer Living in or Near N8, N10

Post by Pkaboo »

Just wondering if anyone who has a DC going to Latymer Grammar this year want to share info. and perhaps arrange a meet up for DCs?
Last edited by Pkaboo on Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scary mum

Re: Starting Latymer Living in or Near N8, N10

Post by scary mum »

Pkaboo wrote:Just wondering if anyone who has a DC going to Latymer Grammar this year want to set up a whatsapp group or facebook page to share info. and perhaps arrange a meet up for DCs
I hope you find people on here to share information & experiences with. However please note the following forum rule:
6(b). The promotion of - or requests to join - social media groups
scary mum
Pkaboo

Post by Pkaboo »

scary mum wrote:
Pkaboo wrote:Just wondering if anyone who has a DC going to Latymer Grammar this year want to set up a whatsapp group or facebook page to share info. and perhaps arrange a meet up for DCs
I hope you find people on here to share information & experiences with. However please note the following forum rule:
6(b). The promotion of - or requests to join - social media groups
Sorry I'll change the request
exam2019

Post by exam2019 »

Pkaboo wrote:Just wondering if anyone who has a DC going to Latymer Grammar this year want to share info. and perhaps arrange a meet up for DCs?
You will be able to make contact with other parents via the school system. The online pre-registration system will get you set up with contact details and Upay for meals etc. It also allows you to enter preferences on travel and whether you want to be contacted by classmates' families living close to you. We met with local families and found a lift share that way. I think the class whatsapp groups began after the introductory class tour visit and they have been great. Before starting school we managed to get a few of the kids together in the park so they could practice their commute and it was nice for them to be able to walk into the form room and recognise a few faces. So even if you don't find people on here, the school will help you link up with others and arrange summer meet ups. Good luck
Pkaboo

Post by Pkaboo »

Thanks exam2019
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now