Any movement in MHCHS WL for Tech and Music seats

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
ImAMom

Any movement in MHCHS WL for Tech and Music seats

Post by ImAMom »

Wanted to know if anyone have info on MHCHS waiting lists for technology and music?
Mum2boys9

Re: Any movement in MHCHS WL for Tech and Music seats

Post by Mum2boys9 »

Yes there is. If you contact the admissions officer online she kindly responds swiftly with child's waiting list position.
fedmum

Post by fedmum »

I know someone scoring 63 who has now been offered a place, and someone with 60 who hasn't, so the cut off at the moment seems to be between those two scores.
bashful

Post by bashful »

fedmum wrote:I know someone scoring 63 who has now been offered a place, and someone with 60 who hasn't, so the cut off at the moment seems to be between those two scores.
Are you sure that someone scoring 63 has been offered a place? DS scored 64 and not yet been offered.
bashful

Post by bashful »

I have received a reply from the school that the lowest score to be offered a music place is 66. I do not know from where you obtained the score of 63, but it is not correct.
thisisnuts

Post by thisisnuts »

It's possible that the DC with a 63 music score got an academic or distance place.
fedmum

Post by fedmum »

thisisnuts wrote:It's possible that the DC with a 63 music score got an academic or distance place.
This is indeed the case. Apologies for the confusion. I also called the school and it seems that for now is the lowest score which was offered a place.