HBS results are out please post here

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Sunshine_girls

Re: HBS results are out please post here

Post by Sunshine_girls »

sharvari.bandal wrote:Congratulations to all hardworking parents and kid they deserve lots of treats.
Lots of happy tears here too.
Band A .
So so proud of her.
Congratulations Sharvari to you and your DD and Good Luck for Tiffin Girls Stage 2.
Sunshine_girls

Post by Sunshine_girls »

Congratulations to all parents and their DD's. All can now have a restful half term.
sharvari.bandal

Post by sharvari.bandal »

I can’t thanku enough of everyone on this forum who guided me through painful journey for second sitting. Really thanks can’t express my gratitude.
ANs well done to all even if its Band B and C. Every kid who went through 11+ journey will shine through as they develop tremendous dedication skills
svg123

Post by svg123 »

Congratulations everyone ... It's BandA for us too.
Middlesexmum

Post by Middlesexmum »

Is there a Band B AND C? What does Band B say?
svg123

Post by svg123 »

This is what the mail says:

Band A - All candidates in this Band have achieved a ranked score which would have met the standard required to gain a place by the start of the Autumn Term in at least one of the last three admissions rounds

Band B - Some candidates in this Band have achieved a ranked score which would have met the standard required to gain a place by the start of the Autumn Term in at least one of the last three admissions rounds

Band C - Candidates in this Band have achieved a ranked score which would not have met the standard required to gain a place in at least one of the last three admissions rounds
Middlesexmum

Post by Middlesexmum »

Oh that's good. So there must be 104 girls in Band A? And Band B waiting list?
tensedmum

Post by tensedmum »

After weeks of waiting got the results today. DD is in Band A. Very happy for her as all the hard work paid off.

Thank you to the forum and its members for constant advice at every level.
streathammum

Post by streathammum »

Middlesexmum wrote:Oh that's good. So there must be 104 girls in Band A? And Band B waiting list?
No, I don't think that's right.

It says that all the girls in Band A have a rank that would have gained admission in at least one of the last three years. So you look at what was the highest rank gaining admission in the last three years and give every girl who has a rank lower than this a Band A category.

That ranking number will be much higher than 104. I think last year it went into 200s, didn't it?
mcshcheng

Post by mcshcheng »

My DD is in band A. We are struggling to make a decision between HBS and DAO as we live in Potters Bar.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now