Go to navigation
It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:57 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 7:21 pm 

Mumzzpet wrote:
We finally got confirmation from school and we have accepted the offer :)
Although council said they will only inform on
10May along with third allocation

As you have accepted the offer, I would recommend that you email barnet school admissions and HB to confirm this acceptance. In a separate email, I would inform the school which you were offered previously and your LA (if different to Barnet) to inform them that you are taking a place at HB instead. This serves to speed up the allocation process for all those anxious parents waiting for the WL to move.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 8:29 am 

Mumzzpet wrote:

Congratulations Mumzzpet. :) Do they give a deadline to accept/decline the offer? Or is it open until you respond?

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 10:50 am 

daddyshah wrote:
Mumzzpet wrote:

As you have accepted the offer, I would recommend that you email barnet school admissions and HB to confirm this acceptance. In a separate email, I would inform the school which you were offered previously and your LA (if different to Barnet) to inform them that you are taking a place at HB instead. This serves to speed up the allocation process for all those anxious parents waiting for the WL to move.

Yes we have informed everyone . Barnet council and Hb confirmed . Though our council said they will confirm only with the third allocation . We have also informed the current school that we are awaiting confirmation from our council .

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 10:55 am 

GreenDolphin wrote:
Mumzzpet wrote:

Congratulations Mumzzpet. :) Do they give a deadline to accept/decline the offer? Or is it open until you respond?

Not very sure . I think it’s automatic allocation to a school in your higher priority . U get offered once a place is available unless u remove from waiting list . I could be wrong
In our case they sent it out in 26th and we came to know only on May 2 . And they asked us to confirm by email that we accept the offer . Once we did that they said they have confirmed with Barnet council .

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:16 am 

Mumzzpet wrote:
GreenDolphin wrote:
Mumzzpet wrote:

Not very sure . I think it’s automatic allocation to a school in your higher priority . U get offered once a place is available unless u remove from waiting list . I could be wrong
In our case they sent it out in 26th and we came to know only on May 2 . And they asked us to confirm by email that we accept the offer . Once we did that they said they have confirmed with Barnet council .

Congrats! Mumzzpet, What waiting list number was yours!
Thanks
sp

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:41 pm 

Just checked. Up to WL 23 have been offered

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:27 am 

Congratulations to all those who have been offered a place at HBS. Is anyone among them from Watford, Bushey, Northwood areas please?
TIA

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 6:15 pm 

I have just checked with school and they confirmed that they have offered a place to waiting list number 25.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 9:24 pm 

Thank you. Good to know this waiting list is moving.

25 means that 25% of the 100 allocated places on March 1st have been given up. DG

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 9:41 pm 

Daogroupie wrote:
Thank you. Good to know this waiting list is moving.

25 means that 25% of the 100 allocated places on March 1st have been given up. DG

Lovely as it is for numbers 1 - 25 on the waiting list, I fail to see why it is such a good thing in itself?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next