HBS Study Guidance

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

mdalip

HBS Study Guidance

Post by mdalip »

Hello All,

I am looking for some guidance in regards to the tuitions for admission to HBS. I can gather from some messages in the forum that HBS has a very competetive exam and hence it is not easy to get through and alot of hard work and dedication is required in order to get through the exam.

Please if someone could provide information as to what should I be startting with, which books I should be referring to and also if some one could recommend good tutor / tuition for HBS.

Thanks,
scary mum

Re: HBS Study Guidance

Post by scary mum »

Have you looked at this page? It should give you some of the information you are looking for & then hopefully someone with knowledge of the school can help out further.
scary mum
Jean.Brodie

Post by Jean.Brodie »

mdalip wrote:Hello All,

I am looking for some guidance in regards to the tuitions for admission to HBS. I can gather from some messages in the forum that HBS has a very competetive exam and hence it is not easy to get through and alot of hard work and dedication is required in order to get through the exam.

Please if someone could provide information as to what should I be startting with, which books I should be referring to and also if some one could recommend good tutor / tuition for HBS.

Thanks,
Hi mdalip!

I've sent you a Private Message.
booboobdoo

Post by booboobdoo »

Hello me too is possible
Thank you
Jean.Brodie wrote:
mdalip wrote:Hello All,

Thanks,
Hi mdalip!

I've sent you a Private Message.
Magic1

Post by Magic1 »

Hi Jean.Brodie, can you please send me too.
Thanks
novice2019

Post by novice2019 »

Hello All,
We were planning to prep DD (Y5) ourselves for HBS and Latymer - but soon realised that we would need help for English writing as we are not confident (not first language). We will be grateful to receive any help.
We are nervous if we have left it too late!
Kind regards.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

It is not too late at all.

Motivation is much more important than time of starting preparation.

Some students might have started in Y3 but it was their parents who wanted it not them and they did not get through the first round.

Other students might have started in late Y5 but really wanted to go to HBS and managed to secure a place. DG
novice2019

Post by novice2019 »

Thank you DG.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now