HBS first round 4th September 2018

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Daogroupie

HBS first round 4th September 2018

Post by Daogroupie »

Will this be the last year that HBS will manage to get everyone in on the same day?

It seemed to run smoothly this am. The 830am slot started promptly and instructions were clear.

Good luck to all those dds sitting today.

The experience will see them well when it comes to GCSEs. DG
Albatross

Re: HBS first round 4th September 2018

Post by Albatross »

My DD sat this one earlier in the week. Everything seemed to run smoothly despite the large number of candidates. It’s lovely that they get girls from the school to help out - the candidates seem to be more relaxed than when only teachers/other adults are there. There was some sort of mix-up with the room number on her registration card thing, in that the room printed on her card was apparently already full of children when her group arrived, but it was all dealt with smoothly and her group got taken to another room where there were plenty of empty desks! :D
read

Post by read »

My dd sat HBS test on 4th September. I wanted to know when is the supplementary date for the girls who were ill? I couldn't find this info anywhere only asking as after this date we can discuss. Thanks
read

Post by read »

finally saw this :)

A supplementary date of Monday 10th September 2018 will be available for candidates who, due to illness, are unable to attend the Entrance Test on the original date. Does that mean we can discuss about first round without any issues?