Number of choices on CAF form

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Trakka

Re: Number of choices on CAF form

Post by Trakka »

ale21279 wrote:
Trakka, I feel like we've done this journey together, I'm feeling a bit sad today that it's all over, but, as you say, if we hadn't tried, I would have always wondered "what if?"....

DS is very quiet today, I think he's gutted deep down. It's been a long, tough process - 18 months of preparation with not much to show for it.

Maybe I should have done more with him or taken a different approach, but hopefully he has come out the other side stronger & wiser, even if he didn't get the places we wanted :cry:
Yes we have Ale! I feel sad today as well but I think we're entitled to be. But at the end of the day our DCs have been amazing. To be within the 325 papers that were marked out of 1100 is an achievement.

My DD will be upset when she finds out but I am hoping that my pride (& DH's) in her and what she has achieved will help her through it. She will thrive no matter where she goes.

Oh I have the "if only I had done x.." going through my head but it is all hindsight and we did what we thought was right for our DCs at the time.

Good luck to the both of our DCs for their 2nd choice (mine is a music place as well, pretty good chance but not guaranteed). You never know, maybe a whole lot of children in the top 100 or so (a bit lower for mine!) won't want the place at DAO and our DC's get one. Ha ha, if only :lol: