Latymer results

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

ilelo

Re: Latymer results

Post by ilelo »

exams2019, I’m not sure how it comes across as insinuation of a conspiracy. If it does, it's definitely not intended.

I did not need the question to be asked to know moderators are volunteers, hence my saying thank you to them for putting in so much of their time and others who have been helpful along the way.

As I'm not getting my point across well, I will leave it now.
Qeb2019

Post by Qeb2019 »

In my son’s tutor centre this year there is a Chinese boy. He has been to England 18 months up to now. At first he hardly understood a word ( his dad told me that yesterday and his dad’s English is worsen me), now he just scored above 240 in Qeboy test and in second round of Latymer. He reminds me of a story about a Japanese boy came to England 14 months and passed Qeboy and represented UK in international maths challenge few years ago.

About the Chinese boy, definitely he is so determined and hard work I still wonder if he is so smart, his parents so supportive, or he has brilliant tutor or combination of all?
exam2019

Post by exam2019 »

ilelo wrote:exams2019, I’m not sure how it comes across as insinuation of a conspiracy. If it does, it's definitely not intended.

I did not need the question to be asked to know moderators are volunteers, hence my saying thank you to them for putting in so much of their time and others who have been helpful along the way.

As I'm not getting my point across well, I will leave it now.
Sorry that was my poor joke!
And I thought you put your point very tactfully ( unlike me)
Qeb2019

Post by Qeb2019 »

Any one knows when Latymer has result?

Regards
11plus2018

Post by 11plus2018 »

Qeb2019 wrote:Any one knows when Latymer has result?

Regards
It should be out before the end of this week. So expect by Friday, 19th or earlier..
Qeb2019

Post by Qeb2019 »

Thank 11plus2018.
Yes

Post by Yes »

sorry for very stupid question, shall we wait for postman or check e-mail?
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Yes wrote:sorry for very stupid question, shall we wait for postman or check e-mail?
This is what it says on the website

https://www.latymer.co.uk/admissions

Tuesday 2 October 2018

The test result letter is now available online from the Year 7 admissions page. A further letter will be issued to the top 650 cohort before 31st October.

Obviously, I can't access the earlier letter, but that wording makes it sound like the second letter will be made accessible in the same way?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Yes

Post by Yes »

Thank you.

The same time admission procedure states "Parents will be sent a letter, usually in October before the CAF deadline, indicating the likelihood of receiving a firm offer of a place based on their ranking after all tests have been marked and age standardised."

"will be sent a letter" - is it a real one or via online admission page?

How was it last year?

We are going away for short holidays on 24th till end of the week, hopefully we will know results before. :lol:
exam2019

Post by exam2019 »

On the basis that the instructions on 2nd Oct also refer to a “letter” and all other comma have been via the website, I’d expect you should be able to log in to get the result. Best of luck!!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now