Latymer results

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
ajpshergill

Latymer results

Post by ajpshergill »

Hi,

Does anyone have any idea of when Latymer School declares the result? Also is it by post or email?
11plus2018

Re: Latymer results

Post by 11plus2018 »

ajpshergill wrote:Hi,

Does anyone have any idea of when Latymer School declares the result? Also is it by post or email?
You should receive an email during the first week of October. (as per the school admission office.. confirmed over email ).. so definitely out by 5th Oct..
ajpshergill

Post by ajpshergill »

Thanks a lot!
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

11plus2018,

Latymer has always in the past sent out their results the week before half term.

Results by this Friday seems very early. Does your email from Latymer admissions specify that the results will be out by this Friday, in 4 days time?

QE always send out their results by email the first Friday in October but Latymer results usually come over two weeks later at the same time as HBS and DAO, In fact three years ago all three schools sent out their results on exactly the same day!

Could you cut and paste your response from Latymer into a post so we can see what it says.

After the disappointment for many hundreds of parents of not getting their HBS mail last Friday, we don't want another Friday of parents waiting for results if there has been a misunderstanding and they are not coming after all.

I will be delighted to see confirmation from Latymer that the results will arrive by this Friday so I would be grateful if you could just select the key words and dates and send it on this thread.

Thank you. DG
Italian

Post by Italian »

Has any of your DC been invited for music audition yet? This Friday seems a bit early for Latymer.
11plus2018

Post by 11plus2018 »

Daogroupie wrote:11plus2018,

Latymer has always in the past sent out their results the week before half term.

Results by this Friday seems very early. Does your email from Latymer admissions specify that the results will be out by this Friday, in 4 days time?

QE always send out their results by email the first Friday in October but Latymer results usually come over two weeks later at the same time as HBS and DAO, In fact three years ago all three schools sent out their results on exactly the same day!

Could you cut and paste your response from Latymer into a post so we can see what it says.

After the disappointment for many hundreds of parents of not getting their HBS mail last Friday, we don't want another Friday of parents waiting for results if there has been a misunderstanding and they are not coming after all.

I will be delighted to see confirmation from Latymer that the results will arrive by this Friday so I would be grateful if you could just select the key words and dates and send it on this thread.

Thank you. DG

Yes..Sure .. This is what I wrote earlier to the school admin office (admissions@latymer.co.uk) on 24th Sep.

>>>>>
Hi,

When is the 11+ exam result expected ? Do you have a specific result date schedule for sharing the results ?

Also whether it will be sent by post or email ?

Thanks a lot in advance,

>>>>>>

Confirmation reply from the school ( just 1 liner ) -->

>>>>>>>.
from: The Latymer School Admissions <admissions@latymer.co.uk>

You should receive an email during the first week of October.

>>>>>>

The Latymer School cannot accept liability for statements made, which are clearly the sender's own and are not made on behalf of The Latymer School.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication represents the originator's personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of The Latymer School. If you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, delete and notify postmaster@latymer.co.uk.

>>>>>>.
finaljourney

Post by finaljourney »

Wow! That means two results in one week. Phew more stress.
I've always known Latymer to send their results just before half term as mentioned too by DG.
Well we just have to wait and see.
leanmeamum

Post by leanmeamum »

That will be a quick result - Latymer usually sends out results on the Friday before the half-term
Albatross

Post by Albatross »

It seems unlikely to me that they’d be able to mark all the maths and VR papers, standardise them for age and then mark 650 English papers and standardise them for age in the space of less than a month (the back-up sitting was less than a month ago). So I’d be surprised if they could send out final academic exam results this week. Perhaps the reply mentioning the email this week referred to something else, like an invitation to a music audition - I saw another poster ask about that.
examsaretough

Post by examsaretough »

Latymer results emails have just landed. email reads:

Dear Parent(s)/Carer(s)

Please click the following link to access details of the assessment test result letter for your child:

Assessment Test Result Letter

Kind regards,

The Latymer School Admissions

then login to get the PDF letter.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now