Mill Hill County High School - Scores

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

binzie1710

Mill Hill County High School - Scores

Post by binzie1710 »

Hi,

I'm just keen to understand if anyone is willing to share their MHCS technology test scores here to ascertain what the highest has been? To get an idea of how it has been this year?

Thanks.
11pluscrazy

Re: Mill Hill County High School - Scores

Post by 11pluscrazy »

My DD achieved a score of 228 out of a possible 282.
binzie1710

Post by binzie1710 »

Thank you. Well done to your DD.
pu06

Post by pu06 »

Ds scored 268
binzie1710

Post by binzie1710 »

Thank you that is a great score. Well done to your DS. My DD got 245, and i'm trying to ascertain whether anyone from past experience knows what the lowest offer has been? And what realistically is a good score for the waiting list.
Yes

Post by Yes »

268 out of a possible 282
Italian

Post by Italian »

Is anyone here with music scores? Thank you
Yes

Post by Yes »

binzie1710 wrote:Thank you that is a great score. Well done to your DS. My DD got 245, and i'm trying to ascertain whether anyone from past experience knows what the lowest offer has been? And what realistically is a good score for the waiting list.
the letter says: Under the government guidelines for admissions we must inform parents of the test results achieved by their child prior to the application deadline. However, we are not able to confirm whether this result will obtain the offer of a place in the school. We can inform you of the scores that obtained a place for the last two years. We must however stress that such scores will vary from year to year.

As a gauge for entry in 2018 there were 1750 applicants invited to the Technology Test and 24 places were offered to those students who achieved a score of 266 and above.

The Technological Aptitude Test for entry in 2017 consisted of a two part test where all applicants were invited to the first part which was a Verbal Reasoning Test. The 243 pupils (or slightly more if several students scored the same mark at the cut-off point) who scored highest marks were invited back to the second part of the Test, which was made up of Maths and Abstract Reasoning Papers. The offer score was made up of the Verbal Reasoning score and the highest of score obtained in either the Abstract Reasoning Paper or the Maths Paper. The maximum score achievable being 282. In 2017 there were 2266 applicants invited to the Technology Test and 24 places were offered to those students who achieved a score of 271 and above.

The decision rests with the parent/guardian whether they feel overall the offer score their child receives is worthy to list Mill Hill County High as one of their preferred choices when applying for their child’s secondary school. Unfortunately we are unable to advise whether your child’s offer score would be sufficient to result in an offered place on the National Offer day and in subsequent rounds.
ajpshergill

Post by ajpshergill »

DS scored 276.
ilelo

Post by ilelo »

DD scored 264. Not enough for a place but should hopefully get a music place.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now