QE Boys Barnet

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
mrkachhia

QE Boys Barnet

Post by mrkachhia »

My son got 231 in 2018 QE Boys Exam. Any one having experience about admission lowest marks, please suggest. Is there any way we can see at this score, where my son is at the merit list for admission? TIA.
scary mum

Re: QE Boys Barnet

Post by scary mum »

You probably need to read the first post in the thread https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... 71&t=55607" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
And also look at other posts in the relevant section.
No-one is currently on any "merit list" for admission as no-one has actually applied for the school yet, merely sat the exam. Places are allocated on March 1st with waiting lists in operation after that.
scary mum
mrkachhia

Post by mrkachhia »

Thanks for your reply. Will go through the post.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

mrkachhia wrote:My son got 231 in 2018 QE Boys Exam. Any one having experience about admission lowest marks, please suggest. Is there any way we can see at this score, where my son is at the merit list for admission? TIA.
Scary mum being a faster typist than I am, I will restrict my response to a suggestion that you ask the Mods to move your post over to the thread to which she linked and lock this one.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

Did you book to go on the tour?

231 has got a place every year for the past seven years. Where generally do you live? DG
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now