DAO results arriving by letter 19th October 2018 post here

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
ale21279

Re: DAO results arriving by letter 19th October 2018 post he

Post by ale21279 »

Hammersmith, a total score in the high 330's would have got a ranking in top 100, if that helps
Hammersmith

Post by Hammersmith »

Thank you
mad?

Post by mad? »

worrybot wrote:Yay for minipea and hugs for you Samipea. What wonderful news!!!
+1 that's fantastic news Samipea and well deserved from a poster who was a rare beacon of light, kindness and sanity on one of this years crazier threads. Great news and, IMO the best school of the three of them anyway (I know notwithstanding DC and their needs, most suited etc etc etc ).
Last edited by mad? on Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mad?
anotherdad

Post by anotherdad »

+1 here too. It's always nice to hear good news from a poster we can all get behind because they've shown themselves to be such a decent person. Very refreshing.
Samipea

Post by Samipea »

Gosh. I am rarely lost for words. I am overwhelmed by such kindness and supportiveness, thank you SO much for taking the time to send such lovely messages (Amber my dear, when minipea becomes Captain Minipea on his mission to Mars, I will make sure he mentions you in his autobiography :D ). It's an extraordinary rollercoaster experience this 11+ business isn't it - for all those lovely kids who missed out on a place this year, be proud of their endeavour to try their best in what is a terribly cruel system (the system truly fails them, they do not fail the system) and you must not fear their future as all will be bright and exciting - by your very being on this forum shows you are all passionate about giving them opportunities to strive for. I wish you and your lovely boys and girls good health and a fun filled Year 6. This is not the beginning of the end but merely the end of the beginning. I do love a quote so I will leave you with this - "Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one learned in school". Good old Einstein. xx
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now