Henrietta barnett school

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Solara

Henrietta barnett school

Post by Solara »

DD in Band A
We didn't recieved any email from HBS
Can anyone please explain to me if we still have a chance as we offered our 4th options feel mad
Tinkers

Re: Henrietta barnett school

Post by Tinkers »

Solara wrote:DD in Band A
Can anyone please explain to me if we still have a chance as we offered our 4th options feel mad
Firstly, have you checked your spam box?
Solara

Post by Solara »

Yes many time.!@!
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

What school have you been allocated, according to your local authority? It is the LA which must inform you of your school allocation. Schools are not allowed to contact parents until after the LA has done this. (But every year, it seems, HBS sails very close to the wind with its National Allocations Day emails).
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Solara

Post by Solara »

Thank you Tinkers and ToadMum
We recieved offer by email from upton court Grammar which was our 4th options
Our local authority offered us state school whichi never heard about it and we didn't apply for it!!!!!! So two offers different borough ????
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

Solara wrote:Thank you Tinkers and ToadMum
We recieved offer by email from upton court Grammar which was our 4th options
Our local authority offered us state school whichi never heard about it and we didn't apply for it!!!!!! So two offers different borough ????
It does sound like there’s definitely an error somewhere. You should not be getting an offer from one school and you LA allocating you another (whether or not it was on your list).
Solara

Post by Solara »

That what i thought but my big concern is we put HBS as first choice and DD in band A but nothing came even waiting list quite shocked and feel lost don't know what to do!!!
Thank you
cathycmb

Post by cathycmb »

Solara wrote:DD in Band A
We are in the exact situation as you! We have been allocated a place at a school that we have never applied for. Although we have accepted the offer prom a private school, we still want to know what is wrong there!...
Solara

Post by Solara »

Congratulation cathycmb for DD
We have private offer as well but HBS was our 1th
X
Naushad

Post by Naushad »

Solara wrote:That what i thought but my big concern is we put HBS as first choice and DD in band A but nothing came even waiting list quite shocked and feel lost don't know what to do!!!
Thank you
We are in the same boat. I am not sure how this works? No information for the waiting list. I am dont know what to do next ?