Mill Hill County Offers

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

someoneelse2

Mill Hill County Offers

Post by someoneelse2 »

Hi everyone just wondering if we know the lowest offer that was offered today. Son got 260 and just seeing if we have any chance on the waiting list!
Leina80

Re: Mill Hill County Offers

Post by Leina80 »

Hi I tried to email the school today to find out the lowest score that was offered but the email bounced back! My son scored 255 and was wondering if he stands a chance of getting in? Please help. We won’t know whether to reject or accept current offer. My son really wants to go to MHC
someoneelse2

Post by someoneelse2 »

So from my understanding you should accept the offer of the school you have been allocated and as long as MHCHS is above that school in order of preference your child will be put on the waiting list. I did read somewhere on the outcome email what happens if you want a school lower than the one you've been given but I didn't pay much attention to that part. I'm going to give Ms Mallo a call tomorrow and post on here what she tells me! So nerve wracking!
Leina80

Post by Leina80 »

Thank you so much and please do keep us updated as that’s our number one choice for my son.
Mehiqb4

Post by Mehiqb4 »

266 n above got admission. Ms mallo responded to my email
Leina80

Post by Leina80 »

Hi does anyone know the last ranking from last years waiting list? Does my son stand a chance of getting a place with 255 score? TIA
someoneelse2

Post by someoneelse2 »

I'm not sure about the last ranking. The waiting list will be initiated after the closing date of the offers so around 16th march. Looks like the scores for offers have increased since last year. We are concentrating on our 2nd preference school and if MHCHS does come up with an offer we will look at it again.
NLMum2019

Post by NLMum2019 »

2019 offer day 264, lowest score 261
2018 offer day 266, lowest score 261

Best way to gage for this year would be to speak to the school directly. You can then better manage expectations.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now