QE Waiting List

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
hitu_dave

Re: QE Waiting List

Post by hitu_dave »

Bit late due to login issues i had here, just to thank you all such a great help this forum provides by keeping updated with critical info which we generally dont get from schools. My son was on WL 7 from hatfield and we got offer on the day QE updated their WL. We have accepted and finally relieved. Having said that DAO will move one place in waiting list soon as my LA will communicate the same soon. Thanks once again everyone.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

I think your place has already been reflected as DAO are always very quick and they read email all the way through the holidays.

I think that one off 13 place movement at QE has already rippled down the other waiting lists and now I am asking the question where is other movement going to come from?

It is fantastic that you now have the school you want and that whoever got your DAO place now has the school they want. Two delighted families. What a result! DG
Qeb2019

Post by Qeb2019 »

Waitinglist will be 14 soon as we withdrew our son from QEB recently.
barath

Post by barath »

Does any one know when is the induction day? as i assune there will be movements on waiting list after induction day.
schalla

Post by schalla »

barath wrote:Does any one know when is the induction day? as i assune there will be movements on waiting list after induction day.
June 4th
CluelessDad

Post by CluelessDad »

Qeb2019 wrote:Waitinglist will be 14 soon as we withdrew our son from QEB recently.
Gosh.. it takes almost a month to feed through the system!!
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

It doesn't.

If this was another space it could well have been reallocated to a successful appeal. DG
Zoe007

Post by Zoe007 »

Just got an email reply from QE Re waiting list position and they confirmed waiting list have now reached position 14th.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

Thank you.

First move in months.

I wonder if it has reached score 233 yet or is still on 234? DG
Zoe007

Post by Zoe007 »

Daogroupie wrote:Thank you.

First move in months.

I wonder if it has reached score 233 yet or is still on 234? DG
Was told by someone that yes it has reached 233 but not sure how reliable that source is.
Strangely I came across 2-3 kids who have withdrawn their place yet there’s movement of only one.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now