HBS, DAOS and Latymer round 1 results date

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
katkat

Re: HBS, DAOS and Latymer round 1 results date

Post by katkat »

We are waiting to sit the Latymer test as my child was isolating on his given test date. They haven’t told us the new date yet, only that it will be in November. So don’t see how results can be out next week...
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

katkat wrote:We are waiting to sit the Latymer test as my child was isolating on his given test date. They haven’t told us the new date yet, only that it will be in November. So don’t see how results can be out next week...
Unless they have hundreds sitting a late test, then standardising the odd few against the rest wouldn't make much difference to placements overall and your DC could just be slotted in and 'qualified if their standardised score is greater than or equal to that of the 650th ranked candidate.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
katkat

Post by katkat »

ToadMum wrote:
katkat wrote:We are waiting to sit the Latymer test as my child was isolating on his given test date. They haven’t told us the new date yet, only that it will be in November. So don’t see how results can be out next week...
Unless they have hundreds sitting a late test, then standardising the odd few against the rest wouldn't make much difference to placements overall and your DC could just be slotted in and 'qualified if their standardised score is greater than or equal to that of the 650th ranked candidate.

Thanks, that's useful to know.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now