Go to navigation
It is currently Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:47 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:32 pm 

Just wondering if anyone who has a DC going to Latymer Grammar this year want to share info. and perhaps arrange a meet up for DCs?

Last edited by Pkaboo on Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:44 pm 

Pkaboo wrote:
Just wondering if anyone who has a DC going to Latymer Grammar this year want to set up a whatsapp group or facebook page to share info. and perhaps arrange a meet up for DCs

I hope you find people on here to share information & experiences with. However please note the following forum rule:
Quote:
6(b). The promotion of - or requests to join - social media groups

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:46 pm 

scary mum wrote:
Pkaboo wrote:
Just wondering if anyone who has a DC going to Latymer Grammar this year want to set up a whatsapp group or facebook page to share info. and perhaps arrange a meet up for DCs

I hope you find people on here to share information & experiences with. However please note the following forum rule:
Quote:
6(b). The promotion of - or requests to join - social media groups

Sorry I'll change the request

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 9:28 pm 

Pkaboo wrote:
Just wondering if anyone who has a DC going to Latymer Grammar this year want to share info. and perhaps arrange a meet up for DCs?

You will be able to make contact with other parents via the school system. The online pre-registration system will get you set up with contact details and Upay for meals etc. It also allows you to enter preferences on travel and whether you want to be contacted by classmates' families living close to you. We met with local families and found a lift share that way. I think the class whatsapp groups began after the introductory class tour visit and they have been great. Before starting school we managed to get a few of the kids together in the park so they could practice their commute and it was nice for them to be able to walk into the form room and recognise a few faces. So even if you don't find people on here, the school will help you link up with others and arrange summer meet ups. Good luck

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 5:57 pm 

Thanks exam2019