Post entrance test result suggestions for Henrietta Barnett

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
hermanmunster

Re: Post entrance test result suggestions for Henrietta Barn

Post by hermanmunster »

Tinkers wrote:
Jonesj6 wrote:Living in Langley and only Slough schools are under catchment.

Then there’s no point putting kendrick on your CAF. Your DD won’t get a place.

You also need to check the allocations distances for Bucks schools, as I’m not sure you’d get High Wycombe either (but a Bucks expert will be able to tell you better than I can).

Since you actually live in Langley now, is there a reason you don’t list Langley?
Wycombe on March 1st was
All applicants offered under rule 2 (catchment Pupil Premium/Free School Meals), rule 3 {4} (catchment
siblings), rules 3 (catchment) to a distance of 6.755 miles
looks like it didn't go much further out after that
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

Do you mean Wycombe High School for Girls? As hemanmunster said, it went to 6.755 miles (in catchment) and no further in later rounds (it looks as though a couple of puplis closer to the school were admitted.
You might be in with a better chance with Burnham Grammar, but I don't think you would have got that in te last 2-3 years (it went to 2.452 miles - outside catchment - this year - this means that applicants outside catchment but 2.452 miles away got admission.

Of course, things chnage each year but this will give you an idea. As someone said above, why not Langley?
scary mum
Jonesj6

Post by Jonesj6 »

Thanks to all for your valuable suggestions. It’s helps a lot to explore the possibilities and Pros & Cons to make decision and fill the CAF accordingly. The priority list for CAF is still draft and need to add Langley and Burham as well for better possibilities.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now