Allocations thread 01 March 2022 - Herts & N London

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
scary mum

Allocations thread 01 March 2022 - Herts & N London

Post by scary mum »

In anticipation of allocation day next Tuesday I am setting up this thread for the allocations to be discussed. if anyone feels that a thread is needed for a specific school (for example to avoid information getting lost), please let me know on this thread & I will set one up.

If it is relevant to others please include any scores and positions on the waiting lists, if known, as well as other relevant information.

If you are wanting to appeal for a place, please start your own thread in Appeals as it will get lost in here. Please read all the information here as many of your questions may already have been answered.
It will help if you name your appeals thread "[Username's] appeal, X school".

Any questions about the school etc, please start a new thread and keep this one about places, scores waiting lists etc.
Good luck everyone. Please be sensitive to others who may not have had the news they were hoping for.
scary mum
jazbaati99

Re: Allocations thread 01 March 2022

Post by jazbaati99 »

Many thanks for starting this thread scary_mum. Can I please ask to start one for QE. As you mentioned, the information may get lost in a single thread.

Many thanks in advance.
maddad2022

Post by maddad2022 »

Thanks scary_mum, agreed with jazbaati99, a separate thread for QE/each school will be good as all parents would not be interested in all schools and the information may get lost in a single thread.
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

I agree there is probably a need for a separate thread for QE & I will set one up before March 1st. We were trying to avoid having one for each school.as it would create a lot of clutter at the top of the sub-forum.
scary mum
maddad2022

Post by maddad2022 »

Thanks scary mum, can we have a sub-forum for 2022 Allocation ?

The QE/other schools can be a separate under there, this saves the top level forum from being cluttered.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

maddad2022 wrote:Thanks scary mum, can we have a sub-forum for 2022 Allocation ?

The QE/other schools can be a separate under there, this saves the top level forum from being cluttered.
probably best to stick to single thread for a specific school within the LEA area forum - you will probably find that that the thread is fairly busy to start as people try to work out the cutoff and then when that is sorted there it will be much quieter until there are some waiting list posts
Desperation

Re: Allocations thread 01 March 2022 - Herts & N London

Post by Desperation »

sorry, newbie here... how do we get the allocations on national offer day? Will they be sent by email by the local authority or published on a website of the LA? Or will we be contacted by the school?
thanks x
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

It will partly depend on your local authority. Most are done by email or by logging on to a portal these days. If you look at the local authority website for where you live it should say - ilook in the same place you applied through.
scary mum
Desperation

Post by Desperation »

Great, thanks! Edamissions would be where I applied!
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

In which case I believe you get an email after 5pm & can also log onto the eadmissions website.
scary mum
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now