QE Boys Allocations thread 01 March 2022

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

jazbaati99

Re: QE Boys Allocations thread 01 March 2022

Post by jazbaati99 »

I know someone on WL 15 is on 235. Congratulations on all those who are offered a place and good luck to those still on the WL
QEdad

Post by QEdad »

rala wrote:congratulations to all those on waiting list who have been offered a place.
Are we now on 234?
Dont think so. WL 11 has been offered as well
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

This is excellent news.

Thank you for posting. Wonder how much further it reached.

DG
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

SchoolAdmission wrote:Irrespective of distance and preference. All the boys who scored enough have already received the offer.

Out of the the boys who are offered, when someone declines the offer then that position is filled with the WL#1 unless someone down the waiting list moved closer to the school and scored same as WL#1.

Anyone scored enough is already offered and if they decline the offer, they don't have the option to change the preference or join the waiting list later.

I think you may be confusing 'sitting the entrance test' with 'applying for a place'? And as others have said (and I originally pointed out), anyone who joins the waiting list - and I'm sorry, but yes, they are allowed to - must be placed on it in their correct position according to the oversubscription criteria. For whoever maintains the waiting list to do otherwise would be breaking the law, as embodied in the Admissions Code.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
rala

Post by rala »

QE's brochure does say that they do revise waiting list rank if there are more pupils that need to be added later to the WL(post their emailing candidates with their WL position). They probably do not publish revised ranks, i guess
KAS

Post by KAS »

Good morning all. Does anyone know how much further the WL reached?
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

This is what I want to know.

Last year they posted the current WL number on the website but do not seem to be doing it this year. DG
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Daogroupie wrote:This is what I want to know.

Last year they posted the current WL number on the website but do not seem to be doing it this year. DG
Have you got a son on the waiting list?
Justinterested

Post by Justinterested »

From her many posts DG clearly has only daughters of uni age ! Why do mods keep asking her if she has DS and similar questions ?
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Justinterested wrote:From her many posts DG clearly has only daughters of uni age ! Why do mods keep asking her if she has DS and similar questions ?
:wink:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now