Latymer allocations 01 March 2022

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Thisgirlcan

Re: Latymer allocations 01 March 2022

Post by Thisgirlcan »

Just wondering does anybody know if there has been any movement on the Latymer waiting list?
EnfieldAL

Post by EnfieldAL »

We were 11th on the waiting list and were offers a place less than a week after the waiting list was announced
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

Thank you.

What was your rank?

DG
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

Original rank (before non catchment was removed) 587 was just offered a place just before Easter. DG
Desperation

Post by Desperation »

Just communicating that we were offered at place at DAO in the last 2 weeks and have accepted (because of siblings!) , so our Latymer place will be offered to wl (if not already). Good luck everyone, it’s been a wild ride!
chipolata

Post by chipolata »

underworld wrote:My son was offered and we’ve accepted. He’s the only boy going from his primary school and is understandably a bit apprehensive. If anyone from Muswell Hill, Alexandra Palace, Crouch End, East Finchley/Finchley area might be happy to meet up in the next couple of months we’d be really keen. Maybe we could say hello on Tuesday? Please reach out if interested.
Hi Underworld
My son has also accepted a place and is the only child going from his primary school. We are in Friern Barnet (near North Finchley) and would be happy to meet up. I've never posted on one of these so not sure if I'm doing this right...
northlondon12345

Post by northlondon12345 »

Hi Underworld and Chipolata, my son will also be starting at Latymer in September. There are two other boys from his primary school going but it’s a very large school and he doesn’t know either of them, they won’t be in his form either. We live in High Barnet and would also be keen on a meet up before the new term!
creative_mum

Post by creative_mum »

Daogroupie wrote:Original rank 580. offered a place today. DG

Original rank 580 is the rank including English marks and including OOC right??

Suprised that they offered place on national offer day...wonder what this year would be like?
Any update on this yr OOC??
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now