QE BOYS bookings are now open for September exam

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Daogroupie

QE BOYS bookings are now open for September exam

Post by Daogroupie »

Last year QE boys was the first school to top three thousand entrants with a total of 3044 sitting the exam.
It will be interesting to see what the total is this year.
DG
NS123

Re: QE BOYS bookings are now open for September exam

Post by NS123 »

Can you please let me know how to verify registration details that i have submitted for my son? Unlike other schools, there is no way to login to qe website to see what details i have entered? Should i contact their admissions department? Many thanks
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

If you have the confirmation email that is enough. They know what they are doing, they do not need parents logging in to verify their own details.
What school do you know of that who does that?
I do not know of any in North London.
DG
NS123

Post by NS123 »

slough : https://slough.applicaa.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SW herts: https://www.swhscregistrations.co.uk/account/login" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sutton also has and also emailed me the full registration form so i feel assured its gone through
i did email their admissions department but was wondering if ihave missed anything obvious while registering.
thanks
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

Just make sure you keep the confirmation email in a safe place. I would recommend you print it out and keep that printout in a very safe place. You will not now hear from them until September when you will receive your allocated date and time.
Make sure you keep both days completely free as they will not give you an alternative time or date if you can't make the one they allocate you.
NS123

Post by NS123 »

hi DG,
I am glad I emailed them. They have come back saying they cant find my boys registration details in their portal :shock: .. just glad that i asked..as they say, no harm in asking :)
NS123

Post by NS123 »

and....
when i tried to submit the registration details again, this is what i see

An existing entry has been found with those details. If you have saved an incomplete Entrance Test Request, you must supply the QE Online Entrance Test Request Code to re-access it. Sorry, your details have not been recognised. If you have submitted a complete Entrance Test Request you cannot edit it.

so very confusing... :?
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

But you said you received a confirmation email when you submitted it?How is that possible if you did not send anything?
Very worrying. DG
NS123

Post by NS123 »

absolutely - very worrying cuz its not letting me start any fresh application saying your details are in the system already and the admissions department saying they dont have his details in the system, will have to call them i guess..Will give it a few days before i chase this
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

It does explain what you have to do. You have an incomplete entry so you need an access code from QE to regain access to that code to finish the entry. DG
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now