QE email

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
creative_mum

QE email

Post by creative_mum »

Hello everyone,

Glad to join this forum and feels good to see so many parents helping each other and giving excellent advices.

I wanted to ask parents whose DS has got a place in QE in the previous years, what was the format of the email received on the day of 11+ results....can someone plz PM me or post the screen shot of the email with ofcourse striking off the personal details like name of the child, etc...a friend really had to verify something....thanks a lot...
Daogroupie

Re: QE email

Post by Daogroupie »

The email will have the English result and the Maths result and then the two added together to make the final score.

If the total is 210 or above you will be told he is eligible to apply to the school.

DG
jazbaati99

Post by jazbaati99 »

. removed
Last edited by jazbaati99 on Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
creative_mum

Post by creative_mum »

@jazbaati99....thank you so much this has realky helped someone to differentiate between a fake and original email..once again thanks a lot
MARC1

Post by MARC1 »

creative_mum wrote:@jazbaati99....thank you so much this has realky helped someone to differentiate between a fake and original email..once again thanks a lot

Are there 'fake' emails circulating? That seems strange.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Check the actual address the email comes from.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
creative_mum

Post by creative_mum »

Apparently yes one my my friend got an email like getting a place in QE and later on demanding a price for registration. That was very shocking for me too as I didn't know such things happen.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

I hope your friend passed it onto QE so they could chase it up and do something about it. DG
jazbaati99

Post by jazbaati99 »

I have removed my message. Don't want scammers to get their hand on the actual QE email.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

Very sensible, although this is the first I have ever heard of any parent receiving a scam email either with results or offering them a place. DG