Evening Standard - Schools selection lottery

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Peter Dominiczak

Evening Standard - Schools selection lottery

Post by Peter Dominiczak »

My name is Peter Dominiczak and I'm a journalist with the Evening Standard.

We are looking for any parents in London who have children waiting to see which secondary school they have been admitted to next week.
There is concern amongst parents that many children will not get into their first-choice schools this year and we would like to hear from you.

We would also like to talk to anybody who has experienced the "offers lottery" in the last two years and is willing to talk about how not getting your first-choice school has affected you and your child.

You can contact me at peter.dominiczak@standard.co.uk or call me on 07946 422 503.
I look forward to hearing from you.
peter.dominiczak@standard.co.uk
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Just a note on behalf of the Mods to say that permission for Dominic to post here was given by Forum Admin.

I hope that you get some good responses to your request Dominic. Perhaps you would like to let us know when the article is published, for everyone's information?

At that point you might also like to take out your mobile number and email address from the above post (or I can do that for you) - just to be on the safe side.

Sally-Anne
Peter Dominiczak

Post by Peter Dominiczak »

The deadline for all responses is tomorrow (Friday 27th). We hope to run two articles on Monday and Tuesday.

Peter Dominiczak
peter.dominiczak@standard.co.uk
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now