Got the Girls' Schools Results!

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
joan

Got the Girls' Schools Results!

Post by joan »

Hi Everyone,

I have been lurking here during this tedious, trying process. Glad to say the results were worth pain--acceptances from City of London School for Girls, St Paul's Girls' School, Godolphin and Latymer, Benenden and Francis Holland Clarence Gate!! I am so proud of her.

She is choosing between St Paul's and Benenden--day vs. boarding. Any thoughts?

I wish everyone well who is still staring out the window waiting for the post. I actually walked down the street to get the post from the postman. I couldn't wait the 10 houses he had to go to before me!

Again, good luck everyone and I can't believe I have to go through this two more times (two more girls)!

Joan
Ebonysmum

Post by Ebonysmum »

CONGRATULATIONS to you and your clever DD :lol:
joan

Post by joan »

Thanks Ebonysmum. I understand from another thread that congratulations are due to you and yours as well. Congratulations!
Ellie

Post by Ellie »

After weeks of biting my nails and nearly requiring sedation we have received our results at long last. I came home to find some lovely fat envelopes from SHHS, FH, NLCS, COLG and G & L and all containing a request for a fat deposit naturally.

Am so pleased and so is dd, mainly because she will not have to answer anymore questions about interviews and schools.

I hope everyone's little dd received offers from schools that they are happy with. :D
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now