The Postie Has Been !!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Ambridge

The Postie Has Been !!!

Post by Ambridge »

:lol:

Well, having been down the secondary school allocation tortuous route, comparing the two, I can highly recommend the easy journey.

DD will be joining her brother at RLS in September - yippeee (mind you having passed the 11+ and opting only for our catchment GS with a sibling already there, it was sort of 'in the bag' :wink: ).

So for all those preparing their little soldiers for this years' 11+, try and persuade them to take the easy journey although if you are not lucky straight away, don't give up, you can get there in the end :lol:

Best wishes to everyone and fingers and toes will be crossed in the coming months for those who didn't get their first choice and will be going on the appeal journey.

Ambridge x
laid back son worried mum

Post by laid back son worried mum »

Congratulations, Ambridge and DD!!
Easy Peasy! :lol: :lol:
All Too Much

Post by All Too Much »

Postie finally arrived.

Got our first choice thanks to sibling.

Lubib, andyb - see you in Sept (or July for their induction day). Shall we wear badges with our forum names?!
All Too Much
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Wonderful news Ambridge!!! Congratulations!!! :D

I would personally recommend the straightforward route too - just pass the exam and live close enough to the school to get straight in!

It beats the alternative every time. :lol:

Sally-Anne
Ambridge

Post by Ambridge »

Oooh, forum hugely better in last 15 mins, have struggled with it over the last couple of days.

Thanks S-A....I am thrilled for you and DS2 as well - whilst waiting for postie was humming 'The Long and Winding Road' - it's stuck in my head....trying to move on to something more appropriate - any ideas?? :lol:

Ambridge x
dejavu

Post by dejavu »

So pleased for you - especially Sally-Anne and Ambridge - ypu've been there , done that, and got the 12+ tee-shirt - only hope DD can get one too on the 20th. Thanks for being there for me - just having doubts now - was she really that happy after she came out of the 12+ exam? Feel like a "Marvin" coming on.....
many thanks
dejavu
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

dejavu wrote:just having doubts now - was she really that happy after she came out of the 12+ exam? Feel like a "Marvin" coming on.....
Yes, she was - no Marvinning permitted. :lol:

Trillion
Bewildered

Post by Bewildered »

Congratulations, Ambridge and DD :D

Excellent News! Hope you're enjoying that easypeasy feeling :wink:
Ambridge

Post by Ambridge »

Thank you so much for that Bewildered - and the same BIG CONGRATS to you and your clever DS.

Dejavu, keep those fingers crossed - it should be fine....she's a lovely clever girl....is your Marvin moment as in Marvin Gaye...Mercy Mercy Me can be your theme until 20/3 :lol: and it's a new song for me to sing!

Ambridge x
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

Great news Ambridge - :D :D :D