12+ Daft Question

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
nicaukids

12+ Daft Question

Post by nicaukids »

Hello
Not long to go now for results... Is this going to be the longest week ever? BTW - that's not the daft question :wink:

DS was asking in the car this morning as he'd like to know [if he passes of course] what percentage he gets.
And I don't recall seeing the information. But then again, it may depend on the actual results ?!

Does anyone know what the maximum score is for 12+ please?

Thanks
Nicky
mummog

Post by mummog »

Hi Nicky

Sorry I can't answer your question but am interested in the answer - I may be going down this route next year despite the fact that I promised myself otherwise :!: I would just like to take this opportunity to wish you and anyone else awaiting 12+ results (especially DejaVu if she is lurking somewhere on the forum :) ) the very best of luck.

Mummogx
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

The scores are just as 11+ - a qualification score is 121+ with the maximum score being 141.
in Turmoil

12 + results

Post by in Turmoil »

Hi Nicky

See Guest 55 has beaten me to it with an answer.

Longest week ever! Just hoping that county may get them out early like last year. If they don't then it's only another week! More worried about my DD she is having a horrid time at school and these results are the light at the end of the tunnel for her, dreading what to do with her if she dosen't get it!

Good luck to you and your son.
In Turmoil
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

Sorry, I doubt they will be early because of the timing being around 11+ places acceptance date.

You can appeal 12+ of course - but I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you all! [It does make typing and walking difficult though!!]
nicaukids

Post by nicaukids »

Thanks Guest55 - was kinda hoping I could count on you :D
In turmoil - the week'll fly by I'm sure & Best of Luck!
Mummog - would recommend registering for it, even if you/child decide otherwise.
Have a good (& fast) week
Nickyx
in Turmoil

12 + Results

Post by in Turmoil »

How is everyone doing I cannot believe it's only Wednesday!

At least I have got two very busy days coming up so the weekend will be here soon! Such a shame that the results won't be early like last year.

Nicky hope your week is going quicker than mine!
:roll:
In Turmoil
nicaukids

Post by nicaukids »

Hi Gang

IT - Not a chance ... Was joking with kids (Tuesday) that it's nearly the weekend. I'm wishing my life away... but only for this week :lol:
Is it a full moon? Kids are needling each other like crazy. DS is waiting for 12+ results, DD is sitting 11+ in October :shock: Can't cope if they're gonna carry on like this.

Another daft question - seen the stats from here probably with "places" available for Y8.... There doesn't appear to be any for AGS - but 2 lots of parents of current Y7s have indicated there could be up to 20 places? Any ideas :?:

Have a good week.
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

No idea where they got 20 from!! it's not that empty in Y7 from what I hear ...
in Turmoil

12 +

Post by in Turmoil »

Well actually is it a full moon! Know what you mean think we are all going crazy, just hope Guest 55 is wrong and they do come out early and then we will know this weekend!

Incidently have been looking at the allocations and although according to the official figures Borlase took one child after 12+ last year and that was very close to the school with a sibling. However after appeals they took six more children some even out of catchment. Maybe appealing after 12plus looks better after all?

Going to go to bed early hope it makes the time go quicker!

Thanks

Hils
In Turmoil
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now