Help on Results

Questions and advice about our 11 Plus Interactive CDs

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

reddebs

Help on Results

Post by reddebs »

Hi I have just loaded the Non Verbal CD and thought I would work through the tests first beforehand but now I need help!

I just wanted to get the answers so rushed through the test and collected the answers at the end but now have an appalling test result showing! Is there any way I can remove this so my pride is restored and no one can see my dreadful attempt
:oops:
Also I now realise that it would have been better to load this to my laptop rather than the main PC but I cannot as the product has been activated. Any ideas on how I might be able to do this?

Also would love to hear from anyone who also has this CD on their experiences.
Many thanks
stevew61

Post by stevew61 »

Hi,

Some feedback here,

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... um.php?f=4

Not sure if you can delete scores. I have looked at question types, then gone back to main menu without marking, so no score, it shows as ... which you can later discard (delete) or resume.

The licensing works as a one time load/activate only. To stop people "sharing". I would like to see a print facility so I can re-use the CD as an e-paper. :)

I have learnt from experience best to load onto a laptop, handy to take on holiday. :lol: :lol:

steve
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

stevew61 wrote: I have learnt from experience best to load onto a laptop, handy to take on holiday. :lol: :lol:

steve
Love it, what a good idea! :D :D :D
programmer

Post by programmer »

Hello reddebs,

There is a facility to remove all scores from the software using the key combination ctrl + shift +delete. It will ask for confirmation before it removes the scores as there is no undo option. Please get in touch with me via PM, for your other issues.

stevew61,

We do have the NVR 1 CD in printable format, but just it is not available with the software. It may probably be added next year.
stevew61

Post by stevew61 »

We do have the NVR 1 CD in printable format, but just it is not available with the software. It may probably be added next year.
That would "double" the value of the CD IMHO. :)
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

alternatively you could insist that you didn;t want your high score to intimidate future users and so deliberately got some wrong...

not that I would EVER resort to a tactic like that :wink:
reddebs

Post by reddebs »

Thanks Yoyo - but I think I need to preserve my dignity on this one! LOL
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

stevew61 wrote:
I second that! At the moment I pause the programme and we work through it on paper.
programmer

Post by programmer »

stevew61 wrote:
I agree, normally we use the printed format for our internal quality check. In fact the content that we have for the CD 2 is first produced in printable format and will be converted to software format after a reasonable quality is achieved.
reddebs

Post by reddebs »

Have ctrl shift deleted and yes my dismal score has gone! Many thanks programmer. :D
When will Cd 2 be available to us?
regards
red_debs
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now