just a thought...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
zempavlob

just a thought...

Post by zempavlob »

I recently came across the enclosed wiki page

Link removed by moderator-contains link to a commercial site

and thought how useful it was to have information pertaining to the Gloucestershire11+ laid out in an easy to read format. It also includes a link to a web page containing an interview with a Mum who went through an appeal.

Having recently gone through the 11+, and gleaned useful information from the many kind contributors to this site, I thought the wiki was a good idea, especially as I think anyone can edit pages, and it could be a way of keeping exam-related information in one place? Just a thought.....and not intended as a criticism or comparison of this wonderful site.
capers123

Re: just a thought...

Post by capers123 »

zempavlob wrote:and thought how useful it was to have information pertaining to the Gloucestershire11+ laid out in an easy to read format.
Yes, I kind of agree, but why not ask the Mods to create a Gloucestershire FAQ topic - maybe a sticky topic, or a permanent link as per the Appeals FAQ's?

We could submit alterations via the Mods if they were happy to do so, or maybe recruit some extra Mods to do it.

That way it would be all in one place - here - and although it's not the worlds best layout (what do you expect for free!), it's certainly perfectly adequate and easy to use.
Capers
gloucestermum

Post by gloucestermum »

I have created a new "sticky" for the Gloucestershire forum-for factual info etc that will hopefully be a useful addition to the site!

Regards,GM