How apt!

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

reddebs

How apt!

Post by reddebs »

Every now and again I browse the ads from google section listed at the bottom of some of the pages and have just giggled at fixed fee divorce ad. Has anyone else spotted them and smiled at the appropriateness? :wink:
Sassie'sDad

Post by Sassie'sDad »

Anyone who has been forced to go through this humiliating and utterly insincere process (and their children) will know there is NOTHING funny about divorce!
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

I sympathise with you sincerely Sassie's Dad, although I share Reddebs wicked take on it.

Having seen the havoc that the 11+ wreaks in families a good divorce lawyer does sadly become the beneficiary of all the stress involved, especially for convoluted appeals and Ombudsman appeals, although the appeal is just the final straw in a marriage that is already shipwrecked.

Sassie's Dad - the Google Ad for much of yesterday was for an internet d ating site ...! :lol:

Nice to see that they keep a good balance, although perhaps it was a trifle premature to assume that yesterday's internet dating site will need (literally) today's divorce lawyer? :wink:

Sally-Anne
reddebs

Post by reddebs »

ouch! To all those that have read and I have upset - sorry :oops:
To all those that have read and I have made smile - thanks :D
Next time perhaps I will link my irony to rehab! :wink: