Sibling Priority

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Desperate Dan

Sibling Priority

Post by Desperate Dan »

I have just been told that TWGGS has removed sibling priority from its admissions policy. This would contradict everything I have heard previously about the school. Does anyone know if this is true?
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

Hi Desperate Dan. Can't help you with your question but I would ring the school direct to ask rather than relying on information passed on - things change all the time so the most accurate answer would be from the horses mouth, so to speak. :)
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

http://www.kenttrustweb.org.uk/UserFile ... ised_1.doc

Looks OK on here - do you think they have changed it since?? not sure of the date of this
Desperate Dan

Post by Desperate Dan »

It is probably just a rumour in that case. Have just tried to ring the school but the admissions officer has gone home so I will try again tomorrow.
sp

Post by sp »

The link certainly seems to confirm situation for siblings. Maybe some body has got muddled with TOGS which along with other super selectives in area has removed preference for siblings?
me

Post by me »

probably confusion re togs.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

me wrote:probably confusion re togs.
sorry Me - couldn't stop giggling, I listen to too much Terry Wogan these days and am definitely a certified TOG.

Don't live in Kent so didn't make the connection immediately, but what you say makes sense re the confusion over schools. must be very frustrating of you think you are OK then they remove something like the sib rule.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now