Best advice needed

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
dollar666

Best advice needed

Post by dollar666 »

My daughter recently failed the late medway test she scored 514.
I want to ask for a review but wonder what I should write on the form.
We are at present appealing against my daughters feeder school which is catholic(we are not) which turned her down due to demand for places from baptised catholics. She is heartbroken at the thought of not going there with her friends and admitted to me she didnt try as should have in the medway test. The truth is i dont think we will be sucessful in the appeal and will not have a suitable school for her. I obviously cant give Medway this sob story they would never believe it.
I know it depends alot on the schools support but what issues should i raise on the part of the form i need to fill in.
Thanks for help.
lacey

Post by lacey »

Be very careful with reviews. My daughters catholic school wasn't very helpful at all and the headteacher wasn't very keen to help. I hope yours is. But its your choice and you never know. If her work is brilliant then she will stand a very good chance.

Also if its the secondary school I think it is. My daughter is going there and I have another child there. I think she will get into it no problem on appeal.

But keep trying with the eleven plus process and I wish you the best of luck.