Successful Appeal

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Gercha

Successful Appeal

Post by Gercha »

Well we did it. We can't believe it. We actually got into the school off the waiting list on Tuesday but found out today that our appeal was successful. We've spent the last 5 weeks constantly working on 3 appeals. We lost one, won one and are still considering whether to go for the third (as his brother goes to this school). Either way ds is so happy to be going to a grammar school. My advice for anyone considering appeal, don't be put off just go for it. I really didn't think we had grounds for appeal at first but after doing a lot of research we decided to go ahead and am so glad we did. Good luck to all still awaiting appeal results.
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

Great news - well done :D
Anxious1

Post by Anxious1 »

Brilliant news, your hard work has paid off. Hope you can now relax and enjoy the weekend!
Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

Fantastic!! Really pleased for you!!! Enjoy the feeling, you deserve it. :mrgreen:
keane34

Post by keane34 »

That's great news Gercha. Three appeals!!!! You must be exhausted - I'm delighted that your hard work has paid off. :D
daljit

Post by daljit »

CONGRATS...........................

come on lets go for a drink!

:wink: :D Dal x
Gercha

Post by Gercha »

Thanks everyone for your kind words and for providing us with a mass of information and more importantly kind support. I have made a great friend as a result of this forum who I know will be in my life for a long time. Ooops, better go, am getting a bit emotional!! :oops:
partygirl

Post by partygirl »

Well Done, great news, you must be mighty relieved.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now