WHAT'S THE BIG SECRET OF THE 11+?

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

WHAT'S THE BIG SECRET OF THE 11+?

Post by 007 »

I've noticed that when I have approached parents whose children have passed the 11+ from the previous year,do not want to give out any valuable information about the papers.Even if they are timed for each section or not.
I will be more than happy to assist any parent who are preparing their children for the 11+ next year.
Why the big secret?[/b]

Post by Guest »

Yes I agree. Some people can't cope with the fact that they may be helping out other parents even when they are not even in direct competition with their child.

I will do the same as yourself come back and provide any information I may have to offer once I discover it.

Good Luck

Jackie
chad

Post by chad »

You are amongst like minds....... the only reason some of us still post on the forum is to pass on any information we have about the 11+.
I cannot see the point of being partof the discrimination between the 'knows' and 'not knows'. If the information is there then all parents should be given it to allow for a half chance of 'level playingfield'.

Post by 007 »

Hi Jackie,

Thanks for your comment.My daughter is sitting her nvr this weekend.There is no pressure for her to pass.She attends an independent school and has the opportunity to continue if she passes their entrance exam,which the school as told be won't be a problem.If she passes the woodford 11+ we will definately take the place.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now