verbal reasoning word games etc

Advice on 11 Plus VR papers and problems

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

kentish mum

verbal reasoning word games etc

Post by kentish mum »

Hi, my daughter has just found the section of quizzes at the back of the bond ten minute VR tests and has had a great time up in her bedroom working her way through them. Anyone got any ideas were I can find any books of word games and quizzes appropriate to this age (10)
kentish mum

Post by kentish mum »

sorry, should have said can you recommend any good ones as obviously 'a bookshop' would be an appropriate answer to the above. :lol:
nisahnt

Re: verbal reasoning word games etc

Post by nisahnt »

yeah kentish mum,
my son just called me at work excitedly saying he found the same at the back of Bond and he really found this interesting. he is 10 in april.did you get any appropriate answer for your question? i don't really mind using the same words for help as you have used (sometime people should ignore using proper wording when they are talking about serious matters isn't it?)
kentish mum wrote:Hi, my daughter has just found the section of quizzes at the back of the bond ten minute VR tests and has had a great time up in her bedroom working her way through them. Anyone got any ideas were I can find any books of word games and quizzes appropriate to this age (10)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now