wcgs open day

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
qpootle5

wcgs open day

Post by qpootle5 »

Went last week. They are 'in between' heads at the moment with one of the deputies acting up I think for the time being. This seems to be a bit of a high risk strategy regarding continuity etc. Does any one know who the long term replacement is going to be?
qpootle5
surreymum

Post by surreymum »

No direct experience, but a friend with son in year 7 suggested they may not be looking to replace till next year. Seems a bit odd to me
bugsbunny

Re: wcgs open day

Post by bugsbunny »

sorry for asking but what's your view of the school? never neen to an open day (shy...) :oops:
qpootle5 wrote:Went last week. They are 'in between' heads at the moment with one of the deputies acting up I think for the time being. This seems to be a bit of a high risk strategy regarding continuity etc. Does any one know who the long term replacement is going to be?
Plum

Post by Plum »

Hi

I was there too!

As 2 of my nephews are at the school and another one recently left and my sister and brother really praise the school, I was expecting to be blown away. Unfortunately, I think maybe my expectations were a little high! My husband went to the school and said that very little had changed since his day. What did come across (and also, knowing my nephews) is the confidence that the boys have.

Plum
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now