11+ Tutors in Bucks Recommendations

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
SammyD

11+ Tutors in Bucks Recommendations

Post by SammyD »

Hi,

Sorry another one of those "please can someone PM me posts".

We have just moved to Beaconsfield and need some recommendations for a good tutor for our daughter in any of the following areas:-

Beaconsfield, Penn, High wycombe, Gerrards Cross, Amersham, Burnham, Slough, in fact anywhere within about 10 miles of Beaconsfield.

Sorry if it sounds a little desperate but our daughter is only in year 3 and a couple we have approached are already fully booked, and we haven't had a chance to chat to the parents at her school yet as she doesn't start until September.

All PM's will be greatfully received.

Thanks,

Samantha
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

SammyD - you can use the resources on this site - you do not need to pay for a tutor
SammyD

Post by SammyD »

Hi Guest,

I would honestly love to have to not pay, but my husband is away 2 week sin 3, I have 2 year old twins and moderate dyslexia (thank goodness for Spell checkers!), I think my daughetrs only chance is a tutor!

Samantha
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

OK - I understand!

Some people are on holiday but I expect someone will reply ... do look at the free downloads for Patricia's material ...

For the time being encourage your child to read and learn as many words as possible ... also different words that mean the same/opposite.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now