I am exhausted!

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

yoyo123

I am exhausted!

Post by yoyo123 »

My sister arrives tomorrow to stay for the weekend (think Monica from friends...)

I got up at 5.30
Have been scrubbing, cleaning, mopping and sweeping .

I think the house is now almost a the stage where i can safely say ...Do excuse the mess...
Marylou

Re: I am exhausted!

Post by Marylou »

yoyo123 wrote:My sister arrives tomorrow to stay for the weekend (think Monica from friends...)

I got up at 5.30
Have been scrubbing, cleaning, mopping and sweeping .

I think the house is now almost a the stage where i can safely say ...Do excuse the mess...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(Feels good when you've finally finished though.)
Marylou
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

It must be your turn to vist her next time then!

At least the weather is perking up for a nice weekend :D
patricia

Post by patricia »

Dear YoYo

I have decided to spring clean and decorate my kitchen.

The entire contents are currently on the table, in the utility room, in the lounge.

One of my sons is painting and listening to very loud music [my ears cannot cope with it anymore]

I am about to leave the building to have lunch with some Aunts.

Good Luck with you sister.

Guest55, can you guarantee the weather for the weekend? I am so behind with the laundry!

Patricia
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

No - but my forecast must be more reliable than the weather forecasters :lol: :lol:
Burneth

Post by Burneth »

Guest55 wrote:No - but my forecast must be more reliable than the weather forecasters :lol: :lol:
Any clue for what Great Yarmouth will be like? Heading off there for 2 weeks on Saturday and in dire need of some sunshine therapy!
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;51;459/st/20080902/e/DS%27s+1st+day+at+senior/k/f5bf/event.png[/img]

PS I am Burneth and I am a lady....!
Marylou

Post by Marylou »

patricia wrote:
Guest55, can you guarantee the weather for the weekend? I am so behind with the laundry!
Same here. I had 2.5 loads on the line in bright sunshine and almost dry, then went out to fetch DD3 from a playdate. So of course the weather changed drastically while I was out. :( Good news, though - I got back to find that DDs 1 and 2 and DS had rescued it for me. :D :D :D
Marylou
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

Same here. I had 2.5 loads on the line in bright sunshine and almost dry,

Seagulls are an occupational hazrd when hanging out washing here, they use my sheets as target practice
zee

Re: I am exhausted!

Post by zee »

yoyo123 wrote:I think the house is now almost a the stage where i can safely say ...Do excuse the mess...
I can relate to that. As they say, "Dull women have imaculate homes"! (With apologies those who are exceptions!)
T-4-2

Post by T-4-2 »

No exception here! :lol:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now