Colyton Grammar results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Devon

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Colyton Grammar results

Post by Guest »

My daughter sat the Colyton 11+ in November and I know we unfortunately have to wait until March for the results.
My question is: does anyone know what form the results take ?

Does it just say "pass/fail", or do they give you actual marks achieved on each paper together with what the pass mark is?

(I've been looking at some of the Bucks posts, where they've already received their marks and I understand a pass is over 121).

Also, does anyone know how many children took the test this year? I know I should forget about it completely until March, but my daughter seems to be finding that much easier than me!!

Post by Guest »

Final plea: Is there really no one at all from the 130 people who've viewed this post who has any experience of the format in which Colyton results are sent out or how many children took the exam this year? Any responses greatly appreciated!

Thanks and hope everyone had a great Christmas.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Hi
Really sorry I can't help! -
I think the problem is that most of the website traffic is based on a few counties - would be nice to have some more info about others!!

Maybe the devon folk get their info from other sources or fora? I'm sure there must be much discussion about Colyton as it is very high achieving and must be highly sought after.

I take it you have trawled ++++??

all the best for the new year

Post by Guest »

Thanks for your reply, Herman. It didn't occur to me that the "viewers" would be from outside Devon, although I don't know why as I look at the Bucks posts for tips.

I will just have to be patient; only 8 weeks to go!

A Happy New Year to you too.
Lowenove

Colyton Grammar results

Post by Lowenove »

In Plymouth two years ago when my daughter got her results a letter came. A thin, non-descript letter and it said something like, "We are pleased to tell you that you have been allocated your first choice." Took me several reads to realise that she had passed :)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now