School Trousers - Help needed!!!!!

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

chad

School Trousers - Help needed!!!!!

Post by chad »

OK.... after being an organised Mum and ordering the next size up of boy's school trousers from an online supplier, they arrived. BUT... they have obviously changed the supplier.... ordered a 32" waist (web site stated a 30" leg).... received a 32" waist, 28" leg..... and their system was down today so nothing can be done til Tuesday!!!!!!!!!........so....
Does anyone know where I can get W32", L31/30" trousers around Windsor. Does John Lewis in High Wycombe do trousers in W & L sizes (not just age).
Glos_Mum

Post by Glos_Mum »

Last edited by Glos_Mum on Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
chad

Post by chad »

Thanks for that.....will give them a go! :?
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

Tesco, Asda and sainsbury's all have cheap school uniform and men's clothing. May not be exactly what you need, but perfect to tide you over.

I have been known to go to the 24hr Tesco at ridiculous O clock when I realised master yoyo needed school shorts and pants!
andyb

Post by andyb »

John Lewis High Wycombe do not do clothes at all :evil: (minimal amount of adult sports clothing). I have bought Asda school trousers for DS - they come with adjustable waist so you could buy a size up for the length and tighten the waist - only about £5, too and they come with a 100 day guarantee - useful if your DS tends to "destroy" clothing before growing out of it!
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

andyb wrote:John Lewis High Wycombe do not do clothes at all :evil: !
It was a condition of their planning permission to build, and designed to protect the retailers in central Wycombe.
Y

Post by Y »

Sally-Anne wrote:
andyb wrote:John Lewis High Wycombe do not do clothes at all :evil: !
It was a condition of their planning permission to build, and designed to protect the retailers in central Wycombe.
I think I heard somewhere that JL are hoping to get that changed - ah, here it is:
http://www.johnlewis.com/Shops/DSTemplate.aspx?Id=548
I haven't followed through to see what the latest is.

(And this link has formatted all by itself, Sally-Anne!)
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Yes, someone has just told me about that!

I can't see anything on the Wycombe planning website about it though ...
chad

Post by chad »

Thanks for the prompt Glos_mum...... dragged Ds along to nearest M&S... he tried on all different age and length combinations and......success. :)