Less than 2 weeks to go!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

medwaymum

Less than 2 weeks to go!

Post by medwaymum »

So, here we are, on the final sprint to the finish (thank goodness). I for one cannot wait for ds to have all his time to himself for playing, that good old pastime that he loves!
How is everyone feeling about the impending tests? Relieved we are nearly at the end of the road?
I would like to say good luck to all the dc in Kent for the near exams. :)
twinkles

Post by twinkles »

Yes, I too will be glad when it's over and so will my son. I am really struggling to get him to do any practice whatsoever, it's so stressful!

I go from feeling that he will pass (just!) to feeling that there's no way he will pass. Do others feel like this too?

Good luck to all the kids taking the tests - it's too much pressure at such a young age I feel.
Tracy

Post by Tracy »

[/quote] I go from feeling that he will pass (just!) to feeling that there's no way he will pass. Do others feel like this too?[/quote]

I feel exactly like this and I can't wait for it all to be over. Let the kids be kids again.
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

Tracy wrote:
I feel exactly like this and I can't wait for it all to be over. Let the kids be kids again.
Here Here!! :!: :!:
panicattack!

Post by panicattack! »

I couldn't agree more - I think if I am on an emotional rollercoaster thinking he will pass, he won't ... then what must HE be feeling!!! It has to be one of the most stressful times and I am glad I don't have to do it again... good luck Kent and Bexley test takers!! Fingers crossed :)
kentish maid

Post by kentish maid »

Good luck to all.

The wait for the results and then the wait to hear if they are allocated their
choice school is just as draining i am afraid!!!
alfie2

Post by alfie2 »

Ditto to everybody on here.

I go from thinking "she will pass easily" to "she will fail" to "it will be borderline".

Our practise papers are Thursday and Friday next week.

Roll on when it's all over - it can't come soon enough.
Alfie
Just1-2go

Post by Just1-2go »

Good Luck to all of you!

We went through this last September, and the January before and i'm thinking of you all!