Reportining a Private Tutor

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

trackteacher

Reportining a Private Tutor

Post by trackteacher »

Hello Forum members,
Anyone aware of where to report a private tutor who was recommended by a close friend, but has deceived us just before the 11+ exams with some silly reasoning. Never had any issues apart from her consistency and quality of teaching. We have been informed that she had done the samething with others, would advice tutoring to start from atleast year 5, then would charge 40 £ per hour, will insist on atleast 2- 4 hours/weekly, will disappear with some reason just before 2 months of the exams. She usually prefers discussing any matters with the female member of the family and has been taking advantage of the parents naivity. We know atleast 2 other families who are ready to report her. GTC and Assoc of Private Tutors insist on NI number, GTC Registration, DOB and other private details which no private tutor would agree to share- Kindly Advise Pls
Thanks
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Hi Trackteacher

If you would like to send me a PM with further details (including your location) I will try to advise you.

I am locking this thread because I would not wish to see any further public speculation about the matter. If anyone else should see the thread and believe that they recognise the situation, would you please PM me also.

Sally-Anne
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now