GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

pheasantchick

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Post by pheasantchick »

Just wishing all the children the very best for their 11+ this week! Hope it goes well.

:D
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

The same from me...roll on Wednesday evening, all over! :) :)
gromme

Post by gromme »

Good luck to everyone. I absolutely fed up with all the preparation. The family needs a treat on Wednesday evening. I think a nice take away would be very welcome!
jenhug

Post by jenhug »

My daughter does it next weekend and its the first of two 11+'s for her! A truly stressful time and I am envious of those of you who will be all done by wednesday evening!

Good luck!
twinkles

Post by twinkles »

Yeah, same here. Good Luck to everyone taking the 11+ this week. Fingers and toes crossed for you all!!
alfie2

Post by alfie2 »

Same from here.

Good luck everyone. Only 3 more sleeps and it's all over.
Alfie
MedwayMumof1

Post by MedwayMumof1 »

Good luck to all - unfortunately being a 'Medway Mum', we still have 5 more weeks until test day and it is getting more and more stressful by the hour (or so it feels)!

Look forward to updates on results in due course!
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

My nerves are on edge as DS continues to be unfazed, cool, and not nervous at all! Despite everybody telling me this is a good thing, I am worried that maybe he'll walk into the test and freeze or something....please somebody just tell me this is a 'boy' thing. DD did it 2 years ago and was (healthily!) nervous by now. :shock:
stressymum

Post by stressymum »

Thank you for saying healthily nervous. Mine is nervous - not uncomfortably -but nervous. I equally worried that nervous because worried about failure - which makes me feel guilty. So presumably I'd be a mass of nerves also f not nervous! All over on wed pm!
Twinkle

Post by Twinkle »

Good luck to everyone too. We're almost there...I shall be so glad when its Wednesday night.

Medwaymum - don't fret about your DS. We all deal with stress in different ways. A number of friends have said that their sons are very cool and unfazed about the exam, so yes, probably a boy thing. My DS is nervous but I am pretty sure that when its his youngest brother does the 11+ in a few years' time he will be just like your son.