Examination information before Saturday

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

stressymum

Examination information before Saturday

Post by stressymum »

Extremely stressy I know! But please could I remind fellow stressed out parents not to post any information on Tuesday or Wednesday about the Kent exam that might accidentally help those sitting the exam on Saturday. For instance our children do not know the length of the NVR sections and the time allocated - can we avoid discussing this until Saturday? Very sorry to all out there who think I am ridiculously stressy - they are right!
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

You are right to point this out stressymum, in the interest of fairness of all, it is best to wait until after Saturday 19th's test to discuss the finer details of the test. :)
jenhug

Post by jenhug »

thats a shame, we were hoping for the answers! LOL! :lol:
Twinkle

Post by Twinkle »

Patricia has posted on the Bucks section tonite to say that the forum will not allow anyone to post about the details of the Bucks test until the Bucks out of county children have taken the test. So hopefully the same applies to the Kent section. Will the mods be keeping an eye on this?

I'm really glad you flagged this up stressymum as it had been concerning me too.
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

Will the mods be keeping an eye on this?
Yes, it is not acceptable and we have always taken action if we find anyone leaking information in this way.
Etienne
stressymum

Post by stressymum »

Many thanks for this - I try not to stress and this has helped!
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

Stressymum - lets face it, this whole process is quite stressy....just hang in there. :)
stressymum

Post by stressymum »

LOL - oh yes process is so stressy and I worry about setting ds up to fail. So I stress. If truth be told I feel ill - so unnecessary, they can only do as well as they can. Nothing I can do! But will be pleased when it all over.
alfie2

Post by alfie2 »

I'm not giving out any information, but is anybody else feeling a bit sick this evening?
Alfie
rachel'smum

Post by rachel'smum »

Felt sick for as long as I can remember now and can't imagine it getting any easier until oct 19th!!! Glad the tests are done though!! :wink:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now